If you are a busy bee like me, you need those go-to outfits. The ones that are brainless and work for almost any occasion. The kind that you mindlessly throw on & still look put together. This outfit couldn’t be more basic & couldn’t be more versatile. It’s simple, high waisted jeans, a white tank, and some booties. DONE. The great thing about this outfit is you can dress it up or dress it down.
V A R I A T I O N S
- Trade out the booties for simple black heels
- Add a choker and a leather jacket
- Throw on a duster and layer on some dainty jewelry
- Add a trench and trade out the booties for some vintage Adidas
- Drape on a kimono and a cute boho bag
- Tie a flannel around your hips and rock a dark lip
My tank is from (My boutique) Cedar + Sage Trading Co. My jeans are the Mossimo High Rise Jegging from Target. AND guess what? My boots & Bralette are also Target, in no way did I do this on purpose. I guess that’s proof that you don’t have to spend a ton of money to look and feel put together, eh?
Honestly, the variations are endless. This is the foundation of a killer outfit. With jeans and a tank, you can do anything. Show me your favorite jeans & tank outfit. (Instagram @stoov)